The Tuscan region has a long-established wine tradition, due to its strong passion and great experience in the field. The wine represents a real economic reality so as to become a philosophy, a way of life, a richness to share with the passionate and responsible tourist.

The most popular wines are Chianti, Brunello di Montalcino and Vernaccia di San Gimignano.

Chianti

Chianti is certainly one of the most appreciated and famous wines in the world. The Chianti production area is made up of territories, delimited by law, of Arezzo, Florence, Pisa, Pistoia, Prato and Siena.

Brunello di Montalcino

Brunello di Montalcino is produced in the province of Siena, in the territory of the municipality of Montalcino, and is obtained using exclusively grapes from the Sangiovese grape, then called “Brunello” for the particularly dark colour of the berries.
Vinification, ageing and bottling must be carried out only in the municipality of Montalcino.

Vernaccia di San Gimignano

White wine made up of at least 90% of Vernaccia di San Gimignano and the remaining 10% of other white grapes. Produced exclusively in the San Gimignano area, in the province of Siena, it is one of the most prized and appreciated white wines in the world.